In this new age of digital and artificial intelligence, social media and creative digital marketing have plenty of advantages. It is affordable, encourages interaction and quick response. It is also widespread in traditional business and e-commerce, no matter the time and location.
Future marketing professionals need to know how to use marketing technology and software, keep abreast of current trends, have market sense, and have creative and business analysis capabilities.
The Higher Diploma in Social Media and Creative Marketing Program provides students with professional marketing training in knowledge and skills. The program also provides workshops, corporate visits, academic exchanges and internship training in local/overseas institutions. To help enhance students’ professional knowledge to meet future work need.
- The programme integrates the latest marketing elements and pays equal attention to technical skills and creativity, including lessons in Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Mixed Reality (MR), to follow the latest marketing trend and fulfill industrial needs
- The programme emphasizes on both theory and practice, and is taught by professional lecturers who have senior working experience in the related industry. With emphasis on hands-on practices, students equip various skills needed in the industry
- The programme has strong industry relations with digital and marketing companies. Students will attend visits or activities for exposure to industry trends and practices
- Students have opportunities to participate in local and international seminars, company visits and exchange programmes to broaden their perspective
- VR, AR and MR for Digital Marketing
- Digital Storytelling
- Social Media Image and Video Production
- Digital Marketing
- Performance Art for Online Presence
- Event Management and Public Relations
- Personal Image & Etiquette for Online Persona
- Followers and Consumer Psychology
- Digital Commerce and Retail Merchandising
- Mobile and Social Media Marketing