What's special of HKCT ApL courses
* According to the Education Bureau Circular Memorandum No. 40/2017, applicants of Associate Degree and Higher Diploma programmes are allowed to use up to two Applied Learning (ApL) subjects in the application for entrance requirements. However, ApL Chinese (for non-Chinese speaking students) is not applicable and the existing levels of results, i.e. "Attained" and "Attained with Distinction (I) / (II)", will continue to be used.
Mode of Study
Mode 1: Classes conducted in HKCT campuses
Mode 2: Classes conducted in a venue agreed between HKCT and the secondary schools
||Recognized by HKQF
Certificate in Applied Learning Chinese (for non-Chinese speaking students) – Practical Chinese
- Master the basic knowledge of Chinese via provision of simulated contexts of further study, career development and daily life
- Improve Chinese proficiency by guided and structural contents in 3 different levels
- Supporting Organization: Hong Kong Airport Services Ltd (HAS), Home Market, Pret A Manger (Hong Kong) Ltd, Support the Employment of People with Disabilities (SEPD), Eaton Hotel Hong Kong
- Career Development: hotel receptionist, recreation clubhouse officer, airport customer service officer, event assistant, marketing assistant, programme assistant, customer service officer, retailer, disciplined service officer, etc.
Click here for course details
The qualification of this programme is recognised under the Qualifications Framework in Hong Kong.
QF level: 3
QR Registration No.: 18/000525/L3, 18/000526/L3, 18/000527/L3, 18/000528/L3
QF level: 2
QR Registration No.: 18/000521/L2, 18/000522/L2 , 18/000523/L2, 18/000524/L2
QF level: 1
QR Registration No.: 18/000517/L1, 18/000518/L1, 18/000519/L1, 18/000520/L1
Registration Validity Period: 06/07/2018 to 31/12/2022